MIP Fund Accounting Software from Sage Software
wins Campbell Award again

The Sage MIP Fund Accounting software has been awarded a 2008 Campbell Award by market research firm Campbell Rinker in recognition of it being the preferred accounting software solution amongst non-profit organization users that have annual revenues of US$5 million or above.

This is based on its 2007 Nonprofit Accounting Software Survey survey of over 2400 accounting software customers at non-profit organizations in the US. Sage software has won a Campbell award for the third time after the the product received the highest overall satisfaction score among all products rated in the Nonprofit Accounting Software Survey, while in 2004, it received a Campbell Award for having the Best Expense Tracking capabilities of all rated products.

According to Krista Krista Endsley, senior vice president and general manager for Sage Software's Nonprofit Solutions, the award recognizes the product team's efforts to "deliver a superior fund accounting solution tailored to not only smaller nonprofits, but also larger organizations.

A key finding of the most recent Campbell Rinker survey, conducted online between November and December 2007, is that 10 percent of nonprofits are using online accounting applications (i.e. ASPs, Web sites, etc.) as their primary solution, while the remaining 90 percent of nonprofits are using locally installed software.

More Software News

More Accounting Software

More Expense Tracking Software

Copyright SmeSoftwareSoultions.com Search Engine Marketing; On Target Media , Singapore SEO Company